Cruise to Koufonisia Islands with "Heaven Can Wait"
- Type: Full-Day (Private)
- Duration: Up to 10 hours
- Departure Time: Daily @ 10:00 AM
- Start/End Point:
Vlychada Marina / Vlychada Marina
- Transfer: FREE Pick up & Drop off service
- Tour Location: Santorini, Koufonisia
- Tour Type: Speed Boat Cruise
Get ready for a sailing experience in the Aegean Sea that combines discovering Santorini and the exotic Koufonissia islands. Embark on the speedboat Heaven Can Wait and reach the golden sandy beaches of the nearby islands to Santorini and sail as far as the exotic Koufonissia islands to discover more Aegean coastal beauties. This is an ideal sailing cruise for those who wish to discover and enjoy even more thrills that the mythical Aegean Sea has to offer. Sail to the Koufonissia Islands and get on board a sailing experience that you will never forget.
- As this cruise is private, you can add or remove stops according to your preferences, based on the weather and time limitations.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
What is included
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- Snorkelling equipment
- Port Authority expenses
- All taxes
- Captain & crew
- Full insurance
Kindly note that tips are not included!
Points of interest
- Santorini island
- Koufonissia Islands
Why you will love this cruise!
- The view of Santorini’s Caldera from the sea, with its villages on the top of the cliffs resembling snow-capped peaks.
- All the little coves and bays not reachable from land.
- The refreshing feeling on your skin after swimming in the Sulfur Springs.
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms.
- You will be guided by locals who will provide you with information on the history of Santorini and useful tips for your stay on the island.
- You will get the chance to discover more islands of the Aegean Sea.
- Choose dark coloured bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the sulfur springs since the iron and sulfur can stain light-coloured materials.
- Don’t forget to bring your sun lotion and a hat.
- Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
- If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carrying a light jacket is advisable.
- Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies.
- The schedule is always subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Make a request
Your Best Choice
Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is the top choice for the best sailing experience in Santorini!
Let's discover what makes a sailing cruise with us such a memorable, delicious and fun experience:
- We employ the most experienced captains and crews on the island since 1991.
- We have a great fleet which includes motor yachts, catamarans and speed boats.
- We serve on board high quality food made with the finest local ingredients.
- Special menus (vegetarians, gluten free) are also available.
- Fish dishes- both on private and on semi-private cruises.
- Our vessels sail either from the Vlychada Marina or Ammoudi Bay.
- We offer the safest and fastest transfers.
- We offer great options and prices for private cruises.