The comfortable side of sailing!
Like a genuine Lagoon catamaran, the S/Y “Margarita” is here to offer its passengers ultimate relaxation and comfort. On deck, the innovative and clever use of space, allow for multiple cushioned seating areas where one can lay back and enjoy the ride! The steering station on the bridge, easily accessible from both sides, invites guests to join the Captain and observe the navigation process.
Indoors, the warm and spacious living room is bathed in natural light through the vertical windows. In the cabins, the light oak wood and the large hull windows provide exceptional lighting and the large beds make an overnight stay on the Yacht a royal experience. In a few words, the S/Y “Margarita” offers space, comfort and a panoramic view whether on deck or indoors. This vessel is available for day and sunset cruises on a private or semi- private basis. Also you can charter the Margarita Catamaran for a private full-day cruise in Santorini and its magnificent volcanic landscapes.
The S/Y Margarita Lagoon 450 Specifications
- Type of boat
CATAMARAN SAILING YACHT
13,96 m\ 45’10’’ ft.
7,84 m\ 25’9’’ ft.
1,3 m\ 4’3’’ ft.
- Year of construction
up to 25 passengers
4 double + 1 crew
- Engine power
2 x 54 HP
- Water capacity
- Fuel tank capacity
- Showers in the interior
- Main base
You will love this yacht for
- Ideal choice if you are not interested in actual sailing but just want a relaxing day seeing Santorini’s attractions.
- Suitable for areas protected from winds and rough seas like Santorini’s Caldera.
- A lot of space that also allows for a larger variety of meals to be offered and better service.
- Suitable for larger groups of people (up to 21).
- Even if the weather makes it necessary to stay indoors, you will still have an amazing view from the saloon.
- Highly recommended for half day cruises in the Caldera.
The S/Y Margarita Lagoon 450 Equipment
- Anchor with chain and rope
- Swimming ladder
- Electric anchor windlass
- Bimini top
- Swim platform
- VHF Radio
- Windex (Wind Direction Indicator)
- Navigation charts
- Log speed
- Depth sounder
- Hot water
Make a Request
For every question regarding our cruises, yachts, availability and our offers please do not hesitate to contact us. The staff of Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is at your disposal and ready to welcome you on board in one or more of our cruises!
Please note: Fields marked with *, are required.