2 Days Nearby Islands Cruise
The itinerary of the 2 Day Nearby Islands Cruise by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center
If you only have a few days to dedicate on the best experience in Santorini then think of the 2 Days Nearby Islands Cruise by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center. Your journey begins by sailing through the famous caldera of Santorini, pass the Red and White beaches. Our next stop is Ios Island and the organised beach of Milopotas. Located close to the main village, Chora, Milopotas offers sun beds, a variety of restaurants and bars as well as water sports. We will dock at the main port of Ios where you can spend the night exploring the main village with its many bars and cafés. The island is famous for its nightlife but there’s another side to it as well.
In the morning, we embark for the unspoiled beach of Magganari at the south end of Ios Island. Magganari is one of the most picturesque beaches of Ios. The secluded bay is protected from strong winds. This is the place for a lovely swim or snorkelling. You may actually recognize the scenery from the famous movie "Le Grand Bleu" which was filmed here and witness for yourself the endless blue and picturesque scenery surrounding this natural gem.
Next stop is Papa beach; an idyllic hidden cove that is not organized. The golden sand and the crystal clear waters are the source of Papa’s immense beauty. This is the ideal destination to relax and enjoy the tranquillity of the natural surroundings. After a relaxing day and a peaceful night’s sleep, we will head back to Santorini, accompanied only by the sound of the wind and the waves. Can you dream of something more exciting than the 2 Days Nearby Islands Cruise by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center?
- As this cruise is private, you can add or remove stops according to your preferences, based on the weather and time limitations.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
Points of interest
The 2 Days Sailing Nearby Islands Cruise by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center Points of Interest
- Private transfers to and from the yacht
- Captain & crew
- Port Authority expenses
- Full insurance
- No Security Deposit required for chartering our yachts
- Light lunch (on "Santa Maria" S/Y)
- Lunch or Dinner (on catamaran boats)
- Snacks and fruit
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- Snorkelling equipment
What is not included:
- Off board meals
- Off board activities
Why you will love this cruise!
- The view of Santorini’s Caldera from sea level, with its villages on the top of the cliffs resembling snow-capped peaks.
- The “Santa Maria” is an extraordinary yacht with all the extra facilities to make it feel like a luxurious hotel, from an ice maker to a water desalination system.
- The Captain of the “Santa Maria” knows this area like the back of his hand, which means that he will take you to all the hidden gems that the islands hide from the masses of tourists.
- The Catamarans are also an option to enjoy this amazing cruise.
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms.
- The delicious seafood that the Captain usually dives for himself, and offers to his guests.
- The contrast between the lively touristic nightlife of Ios’ main village and the peace and natural beauty of its beaches
Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies.
If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carrying a light jacket is advisable.
Don’t forget to bring your sun lotion and a hat.
Choose dark coloured bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the Sulfur Springs since the iron and sulfur can stain light-coloured materials.
The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
Your Best Choice
Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is the top choice for the best sailing experience in Santorini!
Let's discover what makes a sailing cruise with us such a memorable, delicious and fun experience:
- We employ the most experienced captains and crews on the island since 1991.
- We have a great fleet which includes motor yachts, catamarans and speed boats.
- We serve on board high quality food made with the finest local ingredients.
- Special menus (vegetarians, gluten free) are also available.
- Fish dishes- both on private and on semi-private cruises.
- Our vessels sail either from the Vlychada Marina or Ammoudi Bay.
- We offer the safest and fastest transfers.
- We offer great options and prices for private cruises.
Make a Request
For every question regarding our cruises, yachts, availability and our offers please do not hesitate to contact us. The staff of Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is at your disposal and ready to welcome you on board in one or more of our cruises!
Please note: Fields marked with *, are required.