Sunset Luxury Semi-Private Sailing Cruise
The absolute sailing experience of the Santorinian sunset.
- Type: Sunset (Semi-Private)
- Duration: Aprox. 5 hours (after sunset)
- Departure Time: Daily @ 15:00 PM
- Start/End Point:
Vlychada Marina / Vlychada Marina
- Transfer: FREE Pick up & Drop off service
The Itinerary of the Sunset Semi-Private Sailing Cruise
The Sunset Semi-Private Sailing Cruise by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center starting from the marina of Vlychada is an amazing sailing experience carefully designed for those who want to enjoy only the best of coastal Santorini as well as the unique spectacle of the sunset on board. Our mini-bus will bring you straight to the beautiful marina of Vlychada or Santorini’s fishermen’s port as it is also known. Once you embark on our luxurious catamaran we will sail to the beautiful village of Akrotiri and the famous, scarlet rocks of the Read Beach where you will have some amazing photo opportunities. The beach colour changes to white as we sail to the White Beach, where you will admire the many colours of Santorini’s beaches.
The surprises don’t stop here though. Well the beach colour changes once again to black as we make our first stop for swimming at the black beach of Mesa Pigadia. Use the snorkelling gear provided to explore the underwater landscapes of this beach; you will be amazed. We then sail to the Indian Face shaped cliff and the caves where you can take some photos at this impressive setting. The next site is the Venetian Lighthouse of Akrotiri at the southern spot of the island. Get ready now to see and feel the real Santorini as we stop to the Sulfur Springs to enjoy swimming at the warm mineral waters that will rejuvenate your skin. The next stop is all about gastronomy on board, so according to the weather we stop at the Nea Kameni for more swimming and a dinner experience made with the finest ingredients.
As you are now holding your favourite drink at hand get ready to live the experience that you were waiting for. The sun begins to set and we are facing this breath-taking spectacle of the sunset in Santorini. Words are poor to describe the beauty of the sun painting the Aegean Sea red. A great experience comes to an end as we return to the marina of Vlychada for the mini-bus to take you back to your hotel a little bit happier and more experienced as you have been part of the Semi- Private Sunset Cruise from Vlychada by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
What is included
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- BBQ meal on board
- Snorkelling equipment
- Port Authority expenses
- Captain & crew
- Full insurance
Points of interest
The main points of interest of a Sunset Semi-Private Cruise (Vlychada) by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center.
- Vlychada Marina
- Red Beach
- White Beach
- Mesa Pigadia Beach
- Indian Face Cliff
- Lighthouse of Akrotiri
- Sulfur Springs
- Nea Kameni (Volcano)
Why you will love this cruise:
- The view of Santorini’s caldera from the sea, with its villages on top of the cliffs resembling snow-capped peaks.
- All the little coves and bays not reachable from land.
- The refreshing feeling on your skin after swimming in the Sulfur Springs.
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms and the delicious BBQ with fresh products along with seafood choices.
- You will be guided by locals who will provide you with information on the history of Santorini and useful tips for your stay on the island.
- A sailing cruise is a great place to meet new, like-minded people and have great company during the journey and, why not, even the rest of your vacation on Santorini!
- Choose dark coloured bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the Sulfur Springs since the iron and sulfur can stain light-coloured materials.
- Don’t forget to bring your sun lotion and a hat.
- Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
- If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carrying a light jacket is advisable.
- Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies.
- The schedule is always subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Make a request
Your Best Choice
Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is the top choice for the best sailing experience in Santorini!
Let's discover what makes a sailing cruise with us such a memorable, delicious and fun experience:
- We employ the most experienced captains and crews on the island since 1991.
- We have a great fleet which includes motor yachts, catamarans and speed boats.
- We serve on board high quality food made with the finest local ingredients.
- Special menus (vegetarians, gluten free) are also available.
- Fish dishes- both on private and on semi-private cruises.
- Our vessels sail either from the Vlychada Marina or Ammoudi Bay.
- We offer the safest and fastest transfers.
- We offer great options and prices for private cruises.