Cruise to Anafi Island with "Last Minute"
Renieris Santorini Sailing Center gives you the unique opportunity to sail to the serene island of Anafi. You start your day by embarking on the rib boat "Last Minute" at the Vlychada marina and in no time you reach the nearby island of Anafi, also known as the island of Kalipso. Here, you’ll enjoy golden sandy beaches and swim in beautiful turquoise waters!
First stop will be Kleisidi beach, closest to the Port of Anafi. Roukounas is known as a nudist beach so swimming there is up to you!
Anafi is surrounded by beautiful quiet beaches, so you get to choose which one you like most and stop for snorkelling, while our crew serves a light meal. You will pass under the steep mountain of Kalamos where the Monastery of Kalamiotissa stands 480 meters above sea level. Another stop for a refreshing swim at one of the beaches on the northern side of the island before you head back to the marina where our shuttle will be waiting to drive you back to your Hotel.
At the end of the cruise you will still have time to rest and get ready for a sunset dinner in one of the wonderful restaurants that Santorini has to offer!
- As this cruise is private, you can add or remove stops according to your preferences, based on the weather and time limitations.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
What is included
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Port Authority expenses
- All taxes
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- Cold delicacies, snacks, fresh salads from our farm and fruit
- Snorkelling equipment
- Captain & crew
- Full Insurance
What is not included
- Off-board activities on Anafi
"Last Minute", a ten meter open rib, with spacious deck and two comfortable lounges in the bow and stern. It has standing WC in console and shower system.
Also there is the possibility to sleep in the bow cabin. "Last Minute" stealing hearts with the appearance and navigation capabilities with big stern platform and easy boarding disembarking, has staircase from the sea.
You will love this boat for:
- With a 27m/hr. cruising speed and a 44m/hr. final speed this is an open rib boat that will take you where you want to go fast!
- If you value your time but still want to see Santorini’s main attractions, then this is the suitable open rib for you.
- Recommended for a half or full-day cruise to Santorini and nearby islands.
- "Last Minute" rib boat will steal your heart with its flexibility and the way you travel on the waves.
The "Last Minute"rib boat Specifications
- Type of boat: Rib Boat
- Model: Mostro Caramel
- Manufacturer: MOSTRO
- Length: 10,80 m
- Capacity: 6 passengers
- Max Speed: 44 knots
- Cruising Speed: 27 knots
- Engine: Yamaha 350 HP 4T Outboard
- Berths: 2 persons
- Consumption: 3 lt/mile
- Main base: SANTORINI MARINA
The "Last Minute" rib boat equipment:
- Sun tent
- Stern shower system
- Interior WC navy type
- R/CD with 4 speakers
- Stern platform
- Aft lounge
Points of interest
The Speed Boat Private Anafi Cruise by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center Points of Interest
- Kleisidi, Anafi
- Roukounas beach, Anafi
- Katelimatsa, Anafi
- Megas Potamos, Anafi
- Kalamos-Monastery of Kalamiotissa, Anafi
Why you will love this cruise
- You will swim in picturesque golden sand beaches, as well as ones covered in white pebbles.
- You will be free to relax away from the tourist crowds!
- The sheer speed of "Last Minute" rib boat.
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms.
- Our friendly crew, ready to cater to your every need.
- Don't forget to bring your sunblock and a hat.
- Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
- If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carrying a light jacket is advisable.
Make a request
Your Best Choice
Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is the top choice for the best sailing experience in Santorini!
Let's discover what makes a sailing cruise with us such a memorable, delicious and fun experience:
- We employ the most experienced captains and crews on the island since 1991.
- We have a great fleet which includes motor yachts, catamarans and speed boats.
- We serve on board high quality food made with the finest local ingredients.
- Special menus (vegetarians, gluten free) are also available.
- Fish dishes- both on private and on semi-private cruises.
- Our vessels sail either from the Vlychada Marina or Ammoudi Bay.
- We offer the safest and fastest transfers.
- We offer great options and prices for private cruises.