- Select Tour
- Catamaran Sailing Cruises
- Day Semi-Private Sailing Cruise (Carpe Diem)
- Day Semi-Private Sailing Cruise (Margarita)
- Sunset Semi-Private Sailing Cruise (Carpe Diem)
- Sunset Semi-Private Sailing Cruise (Margarita)
- Day Private Sailing Cruise (Carpe Diem)
- Day Private Sailing Cruise (Margarita)
- Sunset Private Sailing Cruise (Margarita)
- Sunset Private Sailing Cruise (Carpe Diem)
- Full-Day Private Sailing Cruise (Carpe Diem)
- Full Day Private Sailing Cruise (Margarita)
- Yacht Sailing Cruises
- Speed Boat Cruises
- Day Private Cruise with "Heaven Can Wait"
- Day Private Cruise with "Last Minute"
- Sunset Private Cruise with "Heaven Can Wait"
- Sunset Private Cruise with "Last Minute"
- Cruise to Koufonisia Islands with "Heaven Can Wait"
- Cruise to Koufonisia Islands with "Last Minute"
- Cruise to Anafi Island with "Heaven Can Wait"
- Cruise to Anafi Island with "Last Minute"
- Cruise to Ios Island with "Heaven Can Wait"
- Cruise to 4 Greek Islands with "Heaven Can Wait"
- Cruise to 4 Greek Islands with "Last Minute"
- Catamaran Sailing Cruises
- Parties & Celebrations
- Discover Santorini
- Find Deals
- Contact Us
Sail & Stay
Combine sailing and staying in Santorini!
This Sail & Stay package by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center, is the greatest of all experiences that you can live in Santorini. The "Sail & Stay" package is a fixed one week private package for 2-6 persons. Spend 3 or 4 nights on our Catamaran Yacht and the remaining nights in our 5 star Hotel, "Honeymoon Petra Villas", in a 'Superior Petra Studio' room. As soon as you set foot on Santorini, we will pick you up from the airport with our private VIP shuttle bus and drop you off at the Hotel, where you can rest and enjoy the most amazing sunset in the world from the Honeymoon Petra Villas pool.
You will also meet with the Captain in order to plan the details of the next day's sailing trip. He can offer useful insight on where you can dock to spend the night and help you choose local taverns for your dinner on the different islands you will reach. If you are looking for a "once in a lifetime" experience, "Sail & Stay" is your go-to package! The exact itinerary is up to you to discuss with the captain.
Once out of the Caldera strait, there are so many islands that wait for you to pay them a visit. Ios, famous for its white sandy beaches, Iraklia, a fishermen's island with a sunken plane in its waters, the islands of Donoussa and Schinnoussa and the small islands of Pano and Kato Koufonisi, with their amazing caves and beaches. The tiny island of Anydros is going to be your last stop before you return to Santorini, feeling like Robinson Crusoe!
Stay at the deluxe Honeymoon Petra Villas Hotel located on the best spot of the island's impressive cliffs for the rest of your time on Santorini. Relax next to the largest pool on the cliff and enjoy the unforgettable panoramic view.
This week is guaranteed to be the best stress therapy you have ever had.
The Sail & Stay in Santorini Experience Details
- Departure Dates: April 01 - October 30
- Duration: A week-long adventure
- Departure Times: Upon arrangement
- Capacity: Up to 6 passengers
- Meeting Point: At the Port of your Santorini Hotel
- Transfer: FREE Pick up & Drop off by shuttle bus at your Santorini Hotel
- Starting Point: Vlychada Marina
- Ending Point: Honeymoon Petra Villas
- Experience Location: Santorini-Cyclades
Why you will love this
- The spacious cushioned saloons and the luxury and comfort of our Lagoon Catamarans
- Stay in an architecturally unique establishment, unlike any other seen in Santorini.
- Enjoying the most amazing sunset in the world from the biggest pool on the Caldera, in Honeymoon Petra Villas.
- The view of Santorini’ s Caldera from sea level, with its villages on the top of the cliffs, resembling snowcapped peaks
- Our friendly staff, ready to cater to your every need in both the SANTORINI SAILING CENTER and the Honeymoon Petra Villas.
- All the little coves and bays you can’t reach from land.
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms.
What is included
- Tranfers to and from the yacht
- Captain & crew
- Full insurance - No Security Deposit required for chartering our yachts
- BBQ lunch
- Port Authority expenses
- Snacks and fruit
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
At the Hotel
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Accommodation in a Superior Petra
- Free Wi-Fi
What is not included
On the Yacht
- Off board meals
- Off board activities
At the Hotel
- Lunch, Dinner
The Stay & Sail in Santorini Experience Point of Interest
- Ios Island
- Iraklia Island
- Schinnousa Island
- Donoussa Island
- Kato Koufonisi Island
- Pano Koufonisi Island
- Keros Island
- Anydros Island
- Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim
- Pack light for the sailing trip and use soft bags, as heavy wheeled luggage is not allowed on board. We will store the rest of your luggage at the Hotel while you enjoy your sailing cruise.
- Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies.
- If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carrying a jacket and some sweaters is advisable.
- Don’t forget to bring your sunblock lotion and a hat
- Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
Top Quality Services
- FREE Transfer to/from the yacht
- BBQ Meal On-Board
- Great Fleet, Friendly Crew
- Multiple options to start/end your tour
- Special menus (vegetarians, gluten free) also available