Day Luxury Semi-Private Sailing Cruise
The Itinerary of the Day Semi-Private Sailing Cruise (Carpe Diem)
The Day Semi-Private Sailing Cruise (Ammoudi) by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center starting from the picturesque bay of Ammoudi is a great opportunity to combine a fantastic daytime cruise around Santorini with delicious meals, dives in the Sulfur Springs of the volcano and much more! Read below the itinerary of the Day Semi- Private Sailing Cruise by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center from Ammoudi with the modern Carpe Diem Catamaran.
Once mini-bus picks up all the guests from their hotels, the catamaran is ready to sail from the port of Ammoudi and the experience of this unique semi-private sailing cruise by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center around Santorini is about to begin for you and your co-travellers! We'll start by heading towards the caldera where we will make our first stop for swimming at the island of Thirassia. Then we head off to the Sulfur Springs for a rejuvenating dive at the mineral waters of the volcano.
After this, it is just about time for lunch at the south part of the Nea Kameni islet. This stop gives you another great opportunity for swimming as the crew prepares a delicious meal. The route then brings us to the Old Port of Fira and we sail towards the caldera to admire the church of Eftapedes, the little bay of Armeni and we finish our cruise at the port of Ammoudi, where bus will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
Menu served onboard:
- Appetizers such as grilled octopus, talagani cheese with grape spoon sweet, eggplant salad, tzatziki dips and pita breads.
- Salad with tomatoes, cretan rusk, soft cheese and lettuce salad with spring onions and dill.
- Main Courses consisting of marinated grilled chicken skewer, grilled fresh Seabream with shrimps and vegetarian skewer.
- Dessert: Spoon sweets with fresh greek yogurt.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
Points of interest
The main points of interest of a Day Semi-Private Cruise (Carpe Diem) by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center.
- Transfers from/to the hotel/yacht
- Dry white wine, beers, soft drinks, water
- BBQ meal on board
- Snorkelling equipment
- Port Authority expenses
- All taxes
- Captain & crew
- Full insurance
Kindly note that tips are not included!
Why you will love this cruise:
- The view of Santorini’s caldera from the sea, with its villages on top of the cliffs resembling snow-capped peaks.
- All the little coves and bays not reachable from land.
- The refreshing feeling on your skin after swimming in the Sulfur Springs.
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms and the delicious BBQ with fresh products along with seafood choices.
- You will be guided by locals who will provide you with information on the history of Santorini and useful tips for your stay on the island.
- A sailing cruise is a great place to meet new, like-minded people and have great company during the journey and, why not, even the rest of your vacation on Santorini!
Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies.
If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carrying a light jacket is advisable.
Don’t forget to bring your sun lotion and a hat.
Choose dark coloured bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the Sulfur Springs since the iron and sulfur can stain light-coloured materials.
The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
Your Best Choice
Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is the top choice for the best sailing experience in Santorini!
Let's discover what makes a sailing cruise with us such a memorable, delicious and fun experience:
- We employ the most experienced captains and crews on the island since 1991.
- We have a great fleet which includes motor yachts, catamarans and speed boats.
- We serve on board high quality food made with the finest local ingredients.
- Special menus (vegetarians, gluten free) are also available.
- Fish dishes- both on private and on semi-private cruises.
- Our vessels sail either from the Vlychada Marina or Ammoudi Bay.
- We offer the safest and fastest transfers.
- We offer great options and prices for private cruises.
Make a Request
For every question regarding our cruises, yachts, availability and our offers please do not hesitate to contact us. The staff of Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is at your disposal and ready to welcome you on board in one or more of our cruises!
Please note: Fields marked with *, are required.