Day Private Sailing Cruise
The complete sailing experience in Santorini!
The Itinerary of the Day Private Sailing Cruise
The Day Private Sailing Cruise by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center starting from the marina of Vlychada is a convenient opportunity to enjoy a cruise to the best spots of Santorini. Our mini-bus will take you to the beautiful and tranquil marina of Vlychada and the experience has already begun. Our luxurious catamaran sails towards the beautiful village of Akrotiri and the famous, scarlet rocks of the Red Beach are now in front of you to take some breath-taking photos. The beach colour changes to white as we sail to the White Beach.
The first stop for swimming is at the black beach of Mesa Pigadia. Use the snorkelling gear provided to explore the underwater landscape of this beach. Then we sail to the Indian Face cliff and the caves where you can take some photos of this impressive setting. The next site is the Lighthouse of Akrotiri at the southern part of the island. Get ready to see and feel the real Santorini as we stop at the Volcanic Islet to enjoy swimming at the warm mineral waters that will rejuvenate your skin.
The next stop is all about gastronomy on board, so depending on the weather, we stop at Nea Kameni for more swimming and a lunch experience made with the finest ingredients. This great experience comes to an end as we return to the marina of Vlychada for the mini-bus to take you back to your hotel a little bit happier and more experienced as you have just participated in the Private Day Cruise from Vlychada by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center.
- As this cruise is private, you can add or remove stops according to your preferences, based on the weather and time limitations.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
What is included
- Transfers to/from the hotel/yacht
- Dry white wine, beers, soft drinks, water
- BBQ meal on board
- Snorkelling equipment
- Port Authority expenses
- All taxes
- Captain & crew
- Full insurance
Points of interest
The main points of interest of a Day Private Cruise (Carpe Diem) by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center.
- Vlychada Marina
- Red Beach
- White Beach
- Mesa Pigadia Beach
- Indian Face Cliff
- Lighthouse of Akrotiri
- Palaia Kameni
- Nea Kameni
Why you will love this cruise:
- The view of Santorini’s caldera from the sea, with its villages on the top of the cliffs resembling snow-capped peaks.
- All the little coves and bays not reachable from land.
- The refreshing feeling on your skin after swimming in the Volcanic waters.
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow on our own farms and the delicious BBQ with fresh products along with seafood choices.
- You will be guided by locals who will provide you with information on the history of Santorini and useful tips for your stay on the island.
- Our friendly crew, ready to cater for your every need.
- You can add or remove stops according to your preferences.
- Don’t forget to bring your sun lotion and a hat.
- Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
- If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carrying a light jacket is advisable.
- Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies.
- The schedule is always subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Make a request
Your Best Choice
Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is the top choice for the best sailing experience in Santorini!
Let's discover what makes a sailing cruise with us such a memorable, delicious and fun experience:
- We employ the most experienced captains and crews on the island since 1991.
- We have a great fleet which includes motor yachts, catamarans and speed boats.
- We serve on board high quality food made with the finest local ingredients.
- Special menus (vegetarians, gluten free) are also available.
- Fish dishes- both on private and on semi-private cruises.
- Our vessels sail either from the Vlychada Marina or Ammoudi Bay.
- We offer the safest and fastest transfers.
- We offer great options and prices for private cruises.