Sunset Luxury Semi-Private Sailing Cruise
The Itinerary of the Sunset Semi-Private Sailing Cruise (Carpe Diem)
Probably the most exciting thing about Santorini is the amazing sunset! The Semi-Private Sailing Cruise by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center starting from Ammoudi is the perfect choice for those who wish to live and enjoy this amazing spectacle! Additionally, get ready for a day of adventure and exploring! Once the mini-bus gathers all our guests, all your worries can be left behind. The sunset semi- private cruise by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center will start beneath the spectacular cliffs of Ammoudi Bay and the Carpe Diem catamaran will sail to the neighbouring- and once a part of Santorini- island of Thirassia. Here you can swim at the crystal clear waters and admire the views to the Santorini caldera.
Off we go then to the Sulfur Springs for a dive at the volcanic waters where you feel the power of the volcano and the benefits of swimming in its therapeutic waters. The route will take us to the Lighthouse of Akrotiri, built by the French two centuries ago and the intriguing Indian Face Mountain where you will take some amazing photos. At the beach of Mesa Pigadia or the Red Beach (depending on weather conditions and the wind) we will start cooking the delicious tastes that you will enjoy on-board; here you will have the chance to enjoy another dive and use the snorkelling gear to discover the underwater thrills.
After the delicious dinner we sail to the Old Port of Fira and following the caldera coastline we reach the hidden church of Eftapedes, the bay of Armeni minutes before we sail to enjoy Santorini’s spectacle; the amazing sunset! After living the experience of viewing the sunset on board we dock at the bay of Ammoudi where mini-bus will be standing by to drive you back to the hotel!
Menu served onboard:
- Appetizers such as grilled octopus, talagani cheese with grape spoon sweet, eggplant salad, tzatziki dips and pita breads.
- Salad with tomatoes, cretan rusk, soft cheese and lettuce salad with spring onions and dill.
- Main Courses consisting of marinated grilled chicken skewer, grilled fresh Seabream with shrimps and vegetarian skewer.
- Dessert: Spoon sweets with fresh greek yogurt.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
Points of interest
The main points of interest of a Sunset Semi-Private Cruise (Ammoudi) by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center.
- Transfers from/to the hotel/yacht
- Dry white wine, beers, soft drinks, water
- BBQ meal on board
- Cold plates and salads
- Snorkelling equipment
- Port Authority expenses
- Captain & crew
- Full insurance
Why you will love this cruise:
- The view of Santorini’s caldera from the sea, with its villages on top of the cliffs resembling snow-capped peaks.
- All the little coves and bays not reachable from land.
- The refreshing feeling on your skin after swimming in the Sulfur Springs.
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms and the delicious BBQ with fresh products along with seafood choices.
- You will be guided by locals who will provide you with information on the history of Santorini and useful tips for your stay on the island.
- A sailing cruise is a great place to meet new, like-minded people and have great company during the journey and, why not, even the rest of your vacation on Santorini!
Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies.
If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carrying a light jacket is advisable.
Don’t forget to bring your sun lotion and a hat.
Choose dark coloured bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the Sulfur Springs since the iron and sulfur can stain light-coloured materials.
The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
Your Best Choice
Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is the top choice for the best sailing experience in Santorini!
Let's discover what makes a sailing cruise with us such a memorable, delicious and fun experience:
- We employ the most experienced captains and crews on the island since 1991.
- We have a great fleet which includes motor yachts, catamarans and speed boats.
- We serve on board high quality food made with the finest local ingredients.
- Special menus (vegetarians, gluten free) are also available.
- Fish dishes- both on private and on semi-private cruises.
- Our vessels sail either from the Vlychada Marina or Ammoudi Bay.
- We offer the safest and fastest transfers.
- We offer great options and prices for private cruises.
Make a Request
For every question regarding our cruises, yachts, availability and our offers please do not hesitate to contact us. The staff of Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is at your disposal and ready to welcome you on board in one or more of our cruises!
Please note: Fields marked with *, are required.