Full Day Private Sailing Cruise
Enjoy a full-day cruise, starting from Ammoudi bay in Santorini Island!
- Type: Full-Day (Private)
- Duration: 10 hours
- Departure Time: Daily @ 10:00 AM
- Start/End Point:
Ammoudi (Oia) / Ammoudi (Oia)
- Transfer: FREE Pick up & Drop off service
- Meal On-board: BBQ, Food & Drinks included
- Meeting Point: At the Port or your Hotel in Santorini
- Tour Location: Santorini Island
- Tour Type: Catamaran Sailing Cruise
This Full-Day Private Cruise by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is a multi-dimensional cruise proposal as you can choose amongst many options what to do during the10-hours sailing cruise adventure in Santorini.
You can also choose to sail around the caldera and the island of Santorini.
Whichever itinerary you choose, you will enjoy a complete sailing experience with the impeccable services and on-board care of the Renieris Santorini Sailing Center.
- As this cruise is private, you can add or remove stops according to your preferences, based on the weather and time limitations.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
What is included
- Transfers to/from the hotel/yacht
- Dry white wine, beers, soft drinks, water
- BBQ meal on board
- Snorkelling equipment
- Port Authority expenses
- All taxes
- Captain & crew
- Full insurance
Kindly note that tips are not included!
Points of interest
The main points of interest of a Full-Day Private Cruise by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center.
- Ammoudi bay
- Therassia Island
- Palaia Kammeni
- Nea Kammeni
- Lighthouse of Akrotiri
- Indian Face Cliff
- Mesa Pigadia
- White beach
- Red beach
- Santorini Old Harbor
- “Efta Paides” church
- Armeni bay
Why you will love this cruise:
- The view of Santorini’s caldera from the sea, with its villages on the top of the cliffs resembling snow-capped peaks.
- All the little coves and bays not reachable from land.
- The refreshing feeling on your skin after swimming in the Sulfur Springs.
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms and the delicious BBQ with fresh products.
- You will be guided by locals who will provide you with information on the history of Santorini and useful tips for your stay on the island.
- For the full day cruise you can choose the vessel type you wish (subject to availability) and you will have the opportunity to visit more islands and points of interest.
- Don’t forget to bring your sun lotion and a hat.
- Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
- If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carrying a light jacket is advisable.
- Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies.
- The schedule is always subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Make a request
Your Best Choice
Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is the top choice for the best sailing experience in Santorini!
Let's discover what makes a sailing cruise with us such a memorable, delicious and fun experience:
- We employ the most experienced captains and crews on the island since 1991.
- We have a great fleet which includes motor yachts, catamarans and speed boats.
- We serve on board high quality food made with the finest local ingredients.
- Special menus (vegetarians, gluten free) are also available.
- Fish dishes- both on private and on semi-private cruises.
- Our vessels sail either from the Vlychada Marina or Ammoudi Bay.
- We offer the safest and fastest transfers.
- We offer great options and prices for private cruises.