Full Day Private Sailing Cruise (Carpe Diem)
Enjoy a full-day cruise, starting from Ammoudi bay in Santorini Island!
- Type: Full-Day (Private)
- Duration: 10 hours
- Departure Time: Daily @ 10:00 AM
- Start/End Point:
Ammoudi (Oia) / Ammoudi (Oia)
- Transfer: FREE Pick up & Drop off service
This Full-Day Private Cruise by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is a multi-dimensional cruise proposal as you can choose amongst many options what to do during the10- hours sailing cruise adventure in Santorini.
You can also choose to sail around the caldera and the island of Santorini.
Whichever itinerary you choose, you will enjoy a complete sailing experience with the impeccable services and on-board care of the Renieris Santorini Sailing Center.
- As this cruise is private, you can add or remove stops according to your preferences, based on the weather and time limitations.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
What is included
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- Cold plates and salads
- BBQ meal on board
- Snorkelling equipment
- Port Authority expenses
- All taxes
- Captain & crew
- Full insurance
Kindly note that tips are not included!
The authentic side of sailing!
It is apparent that great care was taken in the aesthetic and functional design of the yacht: on deck, the coach roof lines are long and elegant, the forms are dynamic, spaces are cleverly used, and ergonomics are optimal. The large bench-seat in the helm station quickly becomes the favourite spot to take part in and enjoy the navigation. A high ratio sail plan and fine hull appendices make the “Carpe Diem” a fast, seaworthy, comfortable and elegant catamaran. The indoor saloon provides a 360° panoramic view and is a superb living space. The light oak Alpi woodwork and the laminated wenge wooden floor give a modern and relaxing feel. The aft cabins are fit for royalty with their queen-size central bed! Large hull fixed windows bring in lots of natural light and offer an unsurpassed view outside while staying discrete. The Catamaran S/Y Carpe Diem is available for private and semi-private cruises around the impressive caldera of Santorini and full day private only cruises to enjoy the coastal beauty of Santorini even more.
You will love this boat for:
- Its luxurious interior and exterior
- Its modern facilities that make it resemble those of a 5 star hotel
- Its construction and extra equipment that make it the safest vessel for rough seas with unpredictable winds like the Aegean
- The 25 years of sailing experience in the area of the Captain that guarantee not only the safest travel but also access to all the hidden gems of the Aegean islands and a view of them that few have the chance to see
- Excellent for multiple day cruises for a couple or a family or a romantic day cruise around Santorini
The S/Y Carpe Diem Lagoon 440 Specifications
- Type of boat: CATAMARAN SAILING YACHT
- Model: LAGOON 440
- Manufacturer: LAGOON
- Length: 13,61 m \ 44’8’’ ft.
- Beam:7,7 m \ 25' 3" ft.
- Draft: 1,30 m \ 6' 7" ft.
- Year of construction: 2008
- Capacity: 24 passengers
- Cabins: 4 Double with private bath in each one + 1 crew
- Beds: 4 double
- Engine power: 2 x 54 HP
- Water capacity: 900 lit
- Fuel tank capacity: 650 lit
- Showers in the interior: 4
- Main base: SANTORINI MARINA
The S/Y Carpe Diem Lagoon 440 Equipment
- Furling (Roll) Genoa
- Under deck
- CD/MP3 player
- Battery charger
- Chart table
- USB Player
- 2 x Life raft
- Anchor with chain
- Swimming ladder
- Electric anchor windlass
- Bimini top
- Swim platform
- Aft Hydraulic gangway
- Side gangway
- VHF Radio
- Windex (Wind Direction Indicator)
- Navigation charts
- Log speed
- Depth sounder
- Hot water
- Microwave oven
Points of interest
The main points of interest of a Full-Day Private Cruise by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center.
- Red beach
- White beach
- Mesa Pigadia
- Indian Face mountain
- Akrotiri Lighthouse
- Palaia Kammeni – Sulfur Springs
- Nea Kammeni
- Old Port of Fira
- “Efta Paides” church
- Armeni bay
- Ammoudi bay
Why you will love this cruise:
- The view of Santorini’s caldera from the sea, with its villages on the top of the cliffs resembling snow-capped peaks.
- All the little coves and bays not reachable from land.
- The refreshing feeling on your skin after swimming in the Sulfur Springs.
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms and the delicious BBQ with fresh products.
- You will be guided by locals who will provide you with information on the history of Santorini and useful tips for your stay on the island.
- For the full day cruise you can choose the vessel type you wish (subject to availability) and you will have the opportunity to visit more islands and points of interest.
- Choose dark coloured bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the Sulfur Springs since the iron and sulfur can stain light-coloured materials.
- Don’t forget to bring your sun lotion and a hat.
- Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
- If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carrying a light jacket is advisable.
- Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies.
- The schedule is always subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Make a request
Your Best Choice
Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is the top choice for the best sailing experience in Santorini!
Let's discover what makes a sailing cruise with us such a memorable, delicious and fun experience:
- We employ the most experienced captains and crews on the island since 1991.
- We have a great fleet which includes motor yachts, catamarans and speed boats.
- We serve on board high quality food made with the finest local ingredients.
- Special menus (vegetarians, gluten free) are also available.
- Fish dishes- both on private and on semi-private cruises.
- Our vessels sail either from the Vlychada Marina or Ammoudi Bay.
- We offer the safest and fastest transfers.
- We offer great options and prices for private cruises.