Day Private Luxury Sailing Cruise
Suggested Itinerary of the Day Private Sailing Cruise
The luxurious Santa Maria yacht and her experienced captain welcome you on board for a 5 hour private sailing experience like no other; the Day Private Sailing Cruise of Renieris Santorini Sailing Center! From Ammoudi Bay we sail towards the famous caldera, volcano and to the beaches on the southern part of Santorini.
- As this cruise is private, you can add or remove stops according to your preferences, based on the weather and time limitations.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
Points of interest
The main points of interest of the Day Private Cruise by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center
- Private transfer from/to the hotel/yacht
- Complimentary lunch at Thirassia Island with 3 meal choices to choose from. (vegetarian option available)
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- Snorkelling equipment
- Port Authority expenses
- All taxes
- Captain & crew
- Full insurance
Kindly note: tips are not included!
Why you will love this cruise!
- The view of Santorini’s caldera from the sea, with its villages on the top of the cliffs resembling snow-capped peaks.
- All the little coves and bays not reachable from land.
- The refreshing feeling on your skin after swimming in the Sulfur Springs.
- Unlimited open bar onboard and a complimentary lunch at Thirassia Island at a traditional tavern with 3 meal choices to choose from. (vegetarian option available)
- You will be guided by locals who will provide you with information on the history of Santorini and useful tips for your stay on the island.
- Our friendly crew, ready to cater for your every need.
- You can add or remove stops according to your preferences.
Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies.
If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carrying a light jacket is advisable.
Don’t forget to bring your sun lotion and a hat.
Choose dark coloured bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the Sulfur Springs since the iron and sulfur can stain light-coloured materials.
The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
Your Best Choice
Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is the top choice for the best sailing experience in Santorini!
Let's discover what makes a sailing cruise with us such a memorable, delicious and fun experience:
- We employ the most experienced captains and crews on the island since 1991.
- We have a great fleet which includes motor yachts, catamarans and speed boats.
- We serve on board high quality food made with the finest local ingredients.
- Special menus (vegetarians, gluten free) are also available.
- Fish dishes- both on private and on semi-private cruises.
- Our vessels sail either from the Vlychada Marina or Ammoudi Bay.
- We offer the safest and fastest transfers.
- We offer great options and prices for private cruises.
Make a Request
For every question regarding our cruises, yachts, availability and our offers please do not hesitate to contact us. The staff of Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is at your disposal and ready to welcome you on board in one or more of our cruises!
Please note: Fields marked with *, are required.