Full Day Private Sailing Cruise
This Full-Day Private Cruise by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is a multi-dimensional cruise proposal as you can choose amongst many options what to do during the10- hours sailing cruise adventure in Santorini.
You can also choose to sail around the caldera and the island of Santorini.
Whichever itinerary you choose, you will enjoy a complete sailing experience with the impeccable services and on-board care of the Renieris Santorini Sailing Center.
Menu served onboard:
- Dinner and lunch included!
- Appetizers such as grilled octopus, grilled muchrooms, talagani cheese with grape spoon sweet, eggplant salad, spicy cheece cream, tzatziki dips and pita breads.
- Greek salad with santorinian cherry tomatoes, extra vigin olive oil and green mixed vegetables with cherry tomatoes.
- Main Courses consisting of grilled beef patties with vegetables, marinated chicken thighs, grilled fresh Seabream with shrimps and vegetarian skewer and more!
- Dessert: Spoon sweets with fresh greek yogurt.
- As this cruise is private, you can add or remove stops according to your preferences, based on the weather and time limitations.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
Points of interest
The main points of interest of a Full-Day Private Cruise by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center.
- Transfers from/to the hotel/yacht
- Dry white wine, beers, soft drinks, water
- BBQ meal on board
- Snorkelling equipment
- Port Authority expenses
- All taxes
- Captain & crew
- Full insurance
Kindly note that tips are not included!
Why you will love this cruise:
- The view of Santorini’s caldera from the sea, with its villages on the top of the cliffs resembling snow-capped peaks.
- All the little coves and bays not reachable from land.
- The refreshing feeling on your skin after swimming in the Volcanic waters.
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms and the delicious BBQ with fresh products.
- You will be guided by locals who will provide you with information on the history of Santorini and useful tips for your stay on the island.
- For the full day cruise you can choose the vessel type you wish (subject to availability) and you will have the opportunity to visit more islands and points of interest.
Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies.
If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carrying a light jacket is advisable.
Don’t forget to bring your sun lotion and a hat.
Choose dark coloured bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the Sulfur Springs since the iron and sulfur can stain light-coloured materials.
The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
Your Best Choice
Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is the top choice for the best sailing experience in Santorini!
Let's discover what makes a sailing cruise with us such a memorable, delicious and fun experience:
- We employ the most experienced captains and crews on the island since 1991.
- We have a great fleet which includes motor yachts, catamarans and speed boats.
- We serve on board high quality food made with the finest local ingredients.
- Special menus (vegetarians, gluten free) are also available.
- Fish dishes- both on private and on semi-private cruises.
- Our vessels sail either from the Vlychada Marina or Ammoudi Bay.
- We offer the safest and fastest transfers.
- We offer great options and prices for private cruises.
Make a Request
For every question regarding our cruises, yachts, availability and our offers please do not hesitate to contact us. The staff of Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is at your disposal and ready to welcome you on board in one or more of our cruises!
Please note: Fields marked with *, are required.