Cruise to 4 Greek Islands with "Heaven Can Wait"
Enjoy a cruise with a speed boat in Santorini!
- Type: Full-Day (Private)
- Duration: Up to 10 hours
- Departure Time: Daily @ 10:00 AM
- Start/End Point:
Vlychada Marina / Vlychada Marina
- Transfer: FREE Pick up & Drop off service
- Tour Location: 4 Islands (South Aegean)
- Tour Type: Speed Boat Cruise
Enjoy a memorable cruise to the Aegean Sea and visit 4 different islands with the Renieris Santorini Sailing Center and the speedboat Heaven Can Wait. Reach the golden sandy beaches of the nearby islands to Santorini and sail as far as the exotic Koufonissia islands or even better sail to 4 different islands to discover more Aegean coastal beauties. This is an ideal sailing cruise for those who wish to discover and enjoy even more thrills that the mythical Aegean Sea has to offer. Sail to 4 Aegean islands cruise and get on board a sailing experience that you will never forget.
What is included
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- Cold plates and salads
- Snorkelling equipment
- Port Authority expenses
- All Taxes
- Captain & crew
- Full insurance
"Heaven Can Wait"
The fast side of sailing!
"Heaven Can Wait" Speedboat Sunseeker 37
Enjoy the speedy side of sailing and charter the Speedboat Heaven Can Wait of Renieris Santorini Sailing Center for a private day or sunset tour in Santorini and even more, for cruises that reach as far as the tranquil Anafi Island, the exotic Koufonissia Islands or for a 10hours’ cruise to 4 islands. This speedboat is available only for private chartering and it is meant to offer you a sailing experience that you will never forget.
The M/Y “Heaven can wait” is a fine example of a 37 feet Sunseeker design in excellent condition throughout, having undergone a massive refit in 2014. The head-turning high range performance epitomizes the race-bred philosophy that underpins every Sunseeker. Refined hulls produce accelerated planning characteristics, while high technology materials allow for a lightweight and immensely strong construction. Together with new engine technology and attractive interiors that show an intelligent use of space (maximum capacity of 10 passengers), this craft will take you where you want to go, at speed and comfort. There is nothing quite like crossing the waves on a sunny day in a craft which is able to get you there and back in time for dinner.
You will love this yacht for:
- With a 37m/hr. cruising speed and a 42m/hr. final speed this is a craft that will take you where you want to go fast!
- If you value your time but still want to see Santorini’s main attractions, then this is the suitable Yacht for you.
- Excellent for those who are sensitive to the ups and downs of sailing yachts and catamarans on a slightly windy day.
- Recommended for a full-day cruise to the Cycladic islands.
- Suitable for transfers to your next destination if you wish to avoid the regular ferries and port waiting times.
Heaven Can Wait Speedboat Specifications
- Type of boat: MOTOR YACHT
- Model: TOMAHAWK
- Manufacturer: SUNSEEKER INT. LTD
- Length: 11,26 m \ 37 ft.
- Beam: 3,18 m \ 10’5’’ ft.
- Draft: 1,70 m \ 5’6’’ ft.
- Capacity: 10 passengers
- Cabins: 1
- Beds: 1 double
- Engine power: 2 x 300 KAD
- Water capacity: 1 TON
- Fuel tank capacity: 750 lit
- Showers in the interior: 1
- Main base: SANTORINI MARINA
Heaven Can Wait Speedboat Equipment
- Under deck
- CD player
- Battery charger
- Chart table
- Life raft
- 1 Yacht pack
- 14 adult life jackets
- 2 children life jackets
- Anchor with chain
- Swimming ladder
- Electric anchor windlass
- Bimini top
- Swim platform
- VHF Radio
- Windex (Wind Direction Indicator)
- Navigation charts
- Log speed
- Depth sounder
- Hot water
"Last Minute" rib boat will steal your heart with its flexibility and the effortless way it glides on the waves! Its modern appearance and navigation capabilities with the big stern platform and easy boarding and disembarking facilities make cruising with “Last Minute” an amazing experience. It is a ten-meter open rib, with a spacious deck and two comfortable lounges in the bow and stern. You can also sleep and relax in the bow cabin.
You will love this boat for:
- With a 27m/hr. cruising speed and a 44m/hr. final speed this is an open rib boat that will take you where you want to go fast!
- If you value your time but still want to see Santorini’s main attractions, then this is the suitable open rib for you.
- Recommended for a half or full-day cruise to Santorini and nearby islands.
- "Last Minute" rib boat will steal your heart with its flexibility and the way you travel on the waves.
The "Last Minute"rib boat Specifications
- Type of boat: Rib Boat
- Model: Mostro Caramel
- Manufacturer: MOSTRO
- Length: 10,80 m
- Capacity: 6 passengers
- Max Speed: 44 knots
- Cruising Speed: 27 knots
- Engine: Yamaha 350 HP 4T Outboard
- Berths: 2 persons
- Consumption: 3 lt/mile
- Main base: SANTORINI MARINA
The "Last Minute" rib boat equipment:
- Sun tent
- Stern shower system
- Interior WC navy type
- R/CD with 4 speakers
- Stern platform
- Aft lounge
Points of interest
- Koufinisia Islands
- Ios Island
- Santorini Nearby Islands
Why you will love this cruise!
- The view of Santorini’s Caldera from the sea, with its villages on the top of the cliffs resembling snow-capped peaks.
- All the little coves and bays not reachable from land.
- The refreshing feeling on your skin after swimming in the Hot springs.
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow on our own farms.
- You will be guided by locals who will provide you with information on the history of Santorini and useful tips for your stay on the island.
- You will get the chance to discover more islands of the Aegean Sea.
- Choose dark coloured bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the hot springs since the iron and sulphur can stain light-coloured materials.
- Don’t forget to bring your sun lotion and a hat.
- Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
- If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carrying a light jacket is advisable.
- Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
Make a request
Your Best Choice
Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is the top choice for the best sailing experience in Santorini!
Let's discover what makes a sailing cruise with us such a memorable, delicious and fun experience:
- We employ the most experienced captains and crews on the island since 1991.
- We have a great fleet which includes motor yachts, catamarans and speed boats.
- We serve on board high quality food made with the finest local ingredients.
- Special menus (vegetarians, gluten free) are also available.
- Fish dishes- both on private and on semi-private cruises.
- Our vessels sail either from the Vlychada Marina or Ammoudi Bay.
- We offer the safest and fastest transfers.
- We offer great options and prices for private cruises.