Cruise to 4 Greek Islands with "Heaven Can Wait"
Enjoy a cruise with a speed boat in Santorini!
- Type: Full-Day (Private)
- Duration: Up to 10 hours
- Departure Time: Daily @ 10:00 AM
- Start/End Point:
Vlychada Marina / Vlychada Marina
- Transfer: FREE Pick up & Drop off service
- Tour Location: 4 Islands (South Aegean)
- Tour Type: Speed Boat Cruise
Enjoy a memorable cruise to the Aegean Sea and visit 4 different islands with the Renieris Santorini Sailing Center and the speedboat Heaven Can Wait. Reach the golden sandy beaches of the nearby islands to Santorini and sail as far as the exotic Koufonissia islands or even better sail to 4 different islands to discover more Aegean coastal beauties. This is an ideal sailing cruise for those who wish to discover and enjoy even more thrills that the mythical Aegean Sea has to offer. Sail to 4 Aegean islands cruise and get on board a sailing experience that you will never forget.
What is included
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- Snorkelling equipment
- Port Authority expenses
- All Taxes
- Captain & crew
- Full insurance
Points of interest
- Koufinisia Islands
- Ios Island
- Santorini Nearby Islands
Why you will love this cruise!
- The view of Santorini’s Caldera from the sea, with its villages on the top of the cliffs resembling snow-capped peaks.
- All the little coves and bays not reachable from land.
- The refreshing feeling on your skin after swimming in the Sulfur Springs.
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow on our own farms.
- You will be guided by locals who will provide you with information on the history of Santorini and useful tips for your stay on the island.
- You will get the chance to discover more islands of the Aegean Sea.
- Choose dark coloured bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the sulfur springs since the iron and sulfur can stain light-coloured materials.
- Don’t forget to bring your sun lotion and a hat.
- Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
- If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carrying a light jacket is advisable.
- Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
Make a request
Your Best Choice
Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is the top choice for the best sailing experience in Santorini!
Let's discover what makes a sailing cruise with us such a memorable, delicious and fun experience:
- We employ the most experienced captains and crews on the island since 1991.
- We have a great fleet which includes motor yachts, catamarans and speed boats.
- We serve on board high quality food made with the finest local ingredients.
- Special menus (vegetarians, gluten free) are also available.
- Fish dishes- both on private and on semi-private cruises.
- Our vessels sail either from the Vlychada Marina or Ammoudi Bay.
- We offer the safest and fastest transfers.
- We offer great options and prices for private cruises.