Caldera Classic Day Semi-Private Catamaran Cruise
If you are after a sailing experience in Santorini where you will admire the grandeur of its volcanic beauty along with fresh tastes and playful sips, then the Caldera Classic Day Semi-Private Catamaran Cruise by Renieris Sailing Center is the best choice. Conveniently sailing off the marina of Vlychada, get ready to visit the volcanic rock formations, the volcano, the sulfuric hot springs and sail in the heart of the caldera for an experience never lived before.
Menu served onboard:
- Appetizers such as grilled mushrooms, grilled haloumi cheese, spicy cheese cream, tzatziki dips and pita breads.
- Greel salad with santorinian cherry tomatoes and fresh mixed green salad.
- Main Courses consisting of marinated grilled chicken skewer and vegetarian skewer.
- Dessert: Fresh fruits.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
Points of interest
The main points of interest of the Caldera Classic Day Semi-Private Catamaran Cruise by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center include:
- Transfers to/from the hotel/yacht
- Buffet meal
- Water, beer, wine & soft drinks
- Snorkelling equipment
- Port Authority expenses
- All taxes
- Captain & crew
- Full insurance
Why you will love this cruise:
The breath-taking view of Santorini’s caldera from the sea, with its villages on the top of the cliffs resembling snow-capped peaks.
All the little coves and bays not reachable by land.
The refreshing feeling on your skin after swimming in the volcanic waters.
Delicious food and refreshing cocktails are served on board.
The cruise sails off at 10:00, from the marina of Vlychada. At the stops of the cruise you will find more space to enjoy your sailing experience.
You will be guided by locals who will provide you with information on the history of Santorini and useful tips for your stay on the island.
Our friendly crew, always ready to cater to your every need.
Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies.
If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carrying a light jacket is advisable.
Don’t forget to bring your sun lotion and a hat.
Choose dark coloured bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the Sulfur Springs since the iron and sulfur can stain light-coloured materials.
The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
Your Best Choice
Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is the top choice for the best sailing experience in Santorini!
Let's discover what makes a sailing cruise with us such a memorable, delicious and fun experience:
- We employ the most experienced captains and crews on the island since 1991.
- We have a great fleet which includes motor yachts, catamarans and speed boats.
- We serve on board high quality food made with the finest local ingredients.
- Special menus (vegetarians, gluten free) are also available.
- Fish dishes- both on private and on semi-private cruises.
- Our vessels sail either from the Vlychada Marina or Ammoudi Bay.
- We offer the safest and fastest transfers.
- We offer great options and prices for private cruises.
Make a Request
For every question regarding our cruises, yachts, availability and our offers please do not hesitate to contact us. The staff of Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is at your disposal and ready to welcome you on board in one or more of our cruises!
Please note: Fields marked with *, are required.