Cruise to Anafi Island with "Heaven Can Wait"
- Type: Day or Sunset (Private)
- Duration: Up to 5 hours
- Departure Time: Daily @ 10:30 AM or 15:00 PM
- Start/End Point:
Vlychada Marina / Vlychada Marina
- Transfer: FREE Pick up & Drop off service
- Tour Location: Santorini Island, Anafi Island
- Tour Type: Speed Boat Cruise
Renieris Santorini Sailing Center gives you the unique opportunity to sail to the serene island of Anafi. You start your day by embarking on the M/Y "Heaven Can Wait" at the Vlychada marina and in no time you reach the nearby island of Anafi, also known as the island of Kalipso. Here, you’ll enjoy golden sandy beaches and swim in beautiful turquoise waters!
First stop will be Kleisidi beach, closest to the Port of Anafi. Roukounas is known as a nudist beach so swimming there is up to you!
Anafi is surrounded by beautiful quiet beaches, so you get to choose which one you like most and stop for snorkelling, while our crew serves a light meal. You will pass under the steep mountain of Kalamos where the Monastery of Kalamiotissa stands 480 meters above sea level. Another stop for a refreshing swim at one of the beaches on the northern side of the island before you head back to the marina where our shuttle will be waiting to drive you back to your Hotel.
At the end of the cruise you will still have time to rest and get ready for a sunset dinner in one of the wonderful restaurants that Santorini has to offer!
- Maximum capacity: 8 passengers.
- As this cruise is private, you can add or remove stops according to your preferences, based on the weather and time limitations.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
What is included
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Port Authority expenses
- All taxes
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- Snorkelling equipment
- Captain & crew
- Full Insurance
What is not included
- Off-board activities on Anafi
Points of interest
The Speed Boat Private Anafi Cruise by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center Points of Interest
- Kleisidi, Anafi
- Roukounas beach, Anafi
- Katelimatsa, Anafi
- Megas Potamos, Anafi
- Kalamos-Monastery of Kalamiotissa, Anafi
Why you will love this cruise
- You will swim in picturesque golden sand beaches, as well as ones covered in white pebbles.
- You will be free to relax away from the tourist crowds!
- The sheer speed of M/Y "Heaven Can Wait".
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms.
- Our friendly crew, ready to cater to your every need.
- Don't forget to bring your sunblock and a hat.
- Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
- If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carrying a light jacket is advisable.
Make a request
Your Best Choice
Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is the top choice for the best sailing experience in Santorini!
Let's discover what makes a sailing cruise with us such a memorable, delicious and fun experience:
- We employ the most experienced captains and crews on the island since 1991.
- We have a great fleet which includes motor yachts, catamarans and speed boats.
- We serve on board high quality food made with the finest local ingredients.
- Special menus (vegetarians, gluten free) are also available.
- Fish dishes- both on private and on semi-private cruises.
- Our vessels sail either from the Vlychada Marina or Ammoudi Bay.
- We offer the safest and fastest transfers.
- We offer great options and prices for private cruises.