Cruise to Ios Island with "Heaven Can Wait"
The Itinerary of the Speed Boat Cruise to Ios Island
The Speed Boat Cruise to Ios Island by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is a top sailing experience that you will enjoy from the moment you embark on the Heaven Can Wait Speedboat for a full-day sailing experience. The cruise starts with an all around the caldera and the island of Santorini sailing and goes on to the golden sandy beaches of the island of Ios. This is a 5-hour speed boat cruise that you will discover the major coastal beauty of Santorini combined with a visit to an island that reflects perfectly the beauty of the Aegean Sea!
- As this cruise is private, you can add or remove stops according to your preferences, based on the weather and time limitations.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
What is included
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- Snorkelling equipment
- Port Authority expenses
- All taxes
- Captain & crew
- Full insurance
Kindly note that tips are not included!
Points of interest
The main points of interest of a Speed Boat Cruise to Ios Island by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center:
- Red beach
- White beach
- Mesa Pigadia
- Indian Face mountain
- Akrotiri Lighthouse
- Palaia Kammeni – Sulfur Springs
- Nea Kammeni
- Old Port of Fira
- “Efta Paides” church
- Armeni bay
- Ammoudi bay
- Riva, Thirassia
- Tripiti Spot, Thirassia
- Aspronisi Island
- Ios island
Why you will love this cruise!
- The view of Santorini’s caldera from the sea, with its villages on the top of the cliffs resembling snow-capped peaks.
- All the little coves and bays not reachable from land.
- The refreshing feeling on your skin after swimming in the Sulfur Springs.
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow on our own farms.
- You will be guided by locals who will provide you with information on the history of Santorini and useful tips for your stay on the island.
- You will have the opportunity to combine discovering Santorini and visiting another island, the beautiful Ios!
- Choose dark coloured bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the sulfur springs since the iron and sulfur can stain light-coloured materials.
- Don’t forget to bring your sun lotion and a hat.
- Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
- If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carrying a light jacket is advisable.
- Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies.
- The schedule is always subject to change depending on weather conditions.
- You will have the chance to discover besides the beauty of Santorini, the amazing landscapes of nearby islands.
Make a request
Your Best Choice
Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is the top choice for the best sailing experience in Santorini!
Let's discover what makes a sailing cruise with us such a memorable, delicious and fun experience:
- We employ the most experienced captains and crews on the island since 1991.
- We have a great fleet which includes motor yachts, catamarans and speed boats.
- We serve on board high quality food made with the finest local ingredients.
- Special menus (vegetarians, gluten free) are also available.
- Fish dishes- both on private and on semi-private cruises.
- Our vessels sail either from the Vlychada Marina or Ammoudi Bay.
- We offer the safest and fastest transfers.
- We offer great options and prices for private cruises.