Cruise to Ios Island with "Heaven Can Wait"
The Itinerary of the Speed Boat Cruise to Ios Island
The Speed Boat Cruise to Ios Island by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is a top sailing experience that you will enjoy from the moment you embark on the Heaven Can Wait Speedboat for a full-day sailing experience. The cruise starts with an all around the caldera and the island of Santorini sailing and goes on to the golden sandy beaches of the island of Ios. This is a 5-hour speed boat cruise that you will discover the major coastal beauty of Santorini combined with a visit to an island that reflects perfectly the beauty of the Aegean Sea!
- As this cruise is private, you can add or remove stops according to your preferences, based on the weather and time limitations.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
What is included
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- Cold plates and salads
- Snorkelling equipment
- Port Authority expenses
- All taxes
- Captain & crew
- Full insurance
Kindly note that tips are not included!
"Heaven Can Wait"
The fast side of sailing!
"Heaven Can Wait" Speedboat Sunseeker 37
Enjoy the speedy side of sailing and charter the Speedboat Heaven Can Wait of Renieris Santorini Sailing Center for a private day or sunset tour in Santorini and even more, for cruises that reach as far as the tranquil Anafi Island, the exotic Koufonissia Islands or for a 10hours’ cruise to 4 islands. This speedboat is available only for private chartering and it is meant to offer you a sailing experience that you will never forget.
The M/Y “Heaven can wait” is a fine example of a 37 feet Sunseeker design in excellent condition throughout, having undergone a massive refit in 2014. The head-turning high range performance epitomizes the race-bred philosophy that underpins every Sunseeker. Refined hulls produce accelerated planning characteristics, while high technology materials allow for a lightweight and immensely strong construction. Together with new engine technology and attractive interiors that show an intelligent use of space (maximum capacity of 10 passengers), this craft will take you where you want to go, at speed and comfort. There is nothing quite like crossing the waves on a sunny day in a craft which is able to get you there and back in time for dinner.
You will love this yacht for:
- With a 37m/hr. cruising speed and a 42m/hr. final speed this is a craft that will take you where you want to go fast!
- If you value your time but still want to see Santorini’s main attractions, then this is the suitable Yacht for you.
- Excellent for those who are sensitive to the ups and downs of sailing yachts and catamarans on a slightly windy day.
- Recommended for a full-day cruise to the Cycladic islands.
- Suitable for transfers to your next destination if you wish to avoid the regular ferries and port waiting times.
Heaven Can Wait Speedboat Specifications
- Type of boat: MOTOR YACHT
- Model: TOMAHAWK
- Manufacturer: SUNSEEKER INT. LTD
- Length: 11,26 m \ 37 ft.
- Beam: 3,18 m \ 10’5’’ ft.
- Draft: 1,70 m \ 5’6’’ ft.
- Capacity: 10 passengers
- Cabins: 1
- Beds: 1 double
- Engine power: 2 x 300 KAD
- Water capacity: 1 TON
- Fuel tank capacity: 750 lit
- Showers in the interior: 1
- Main base: SANTORINI MARINA
Heaven Can Wait Speedboat Equipment
- Under deck
- CD player
- Battery charger
- Chart table
- Life raft
- 1 Yacht pack
- 14 adult life jackets
- 2 children life jackets
- Anchor with chain
- Swimming ladder
- Electric anchor windlass
- Bimini top
- Swim platform
- VHF Radio
- Windex (Wind Direction Indicator)
- Navigation charts
- Log speed
- Depth sounder
- Hot water
Points of interest
The main points of interest of a Speed Boat Cruise to Ios Island by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center:
- Red beach
- White beach
- Mesa Pigadia
- Indian Face mountain
- Akrotiri Lighthouse
- Palaia Kammeni – Hot Springs
- Nea Kammeni
- Old Port of Fira
- “Efta Paides” church
- Armeni bay
- Ammoudi bay
- Riva, Thirassia
- Tripiti Spot, Thirassia
- Aspronisi Island
- Ios island
Why you will love this cruise!
- The view of Santorini’s caldera from the sea, with its villages on the top of the cliffs resembling snow-capped peaks.
- All the little coves and bays not reachable from land.
- The refreshing feeling on your skin after swimming in the Hot Springs.
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow on our own farms.
- You will be guided by locals who will provide you with information on the history of Santorini and useful tips for your stay on the island.
- You will have the opportunity to combine discovering Santorini and visiting another island, the beautiful Ios!
- Choose dark coloured bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the hot springs since the iron and sulphur can stain light-coloured materials.
- Don’t forget to bring your sun lotion and a hat.
- Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
- If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carrying a light jacket is advisable.
- Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies.
- The schedule is always subject to change depending on weather conditions.
- You will have the chance to discover besides the beauty of Santorini, the amazing landscapes of nearby islands.
Make a request
Your Best Choice
Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is the top choice for the best sailing experience in Santorini!
Let's discover what makes a sailing cruise with us such a memorable, delicious and fun experience:
- We employ the most experienced captains and crews on the island since 1991.
- We have a great fleet which includes motor yachts, catamarans and speed boats.
- We serve on board high quality food made with the finest local ingredients.
- Special menus (vegetarians, gluten free) are also available.
- Fish dishes- both on private and on semi-private cruises.
- Our vessels sail either from the Vlychada Marina or Ammoudi Bay.
- We offer the safest and fastest transfers.
- We offer great options and prices for private cruises.