Day Private Cruise with "Heaven Can Wait"
This is a cruise for those who wish to enjoy a sailing experience to admire the beauty of Santorini in a few hours in absolute privacy and comfort. Charter the speed boat Heaven Can Wait of Renieris Santorini Sailing Center for a private day cruise in Santorini.
This cruise includes all major coastal wonders of Santorini and you can enjoy, besides swimming and enjoying a delicious meal on board, a swim at the volcanic Red Beach, a pass by the White Beach, the beach of Mesa Pigadia, the Indian Face Mountain and the Lighthouse of Santorini.
Do not miss a dive at the Sulfur Springs of the volcano as you enjoy the tastes on board and then you will see the church of Efta Paides, the picturesque Armeni Bay and the small island of Agios Nikolaos. We will also visit the island of Thirassia and the unique "Tripiti Spot" (famous for the big hole in the Mountain of where one can see all the way through to the other side!).
If you don’t have a lot of time then this is the perfect cruise in Santorini for you.
- Maximum capacity: 6 passengers.
- As this cruise is private, you can add or remove stops according to your preferences, based on the weather and time limitations.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
Points of interest
The main points of interest of a Day Private Speed Boat Cruise with Renieris Santorini Sailing Center
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Complimentary lunch at traditional tavern in Thirasia Island with 3 meal choices to choose from. (vegetarian option available)
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- Snorkelling equipment
- Port Authority expenses
- All Taxes
- Captain & crew
- Full insurance
Kindly note that tips are not included!
Why you will love this cruise!
- The view of Santorini’s Caldera from the sea, with its villages on the top of the cliffs resembling snow-capped peaks.
- All the little coves and bays not reachable from land.
- Take your lunch at a traditional tavern at Thirassia Island with 3 meal choices to choose from. (vegetarian option available)
- The refreshing feeling on your skin after swimming in the Sulfur Springs.
- You will be guided by locals who will provide you with information on the history of Santorini and useful tips for your stay on the island.
- This cruise is ideal for speed and fun lovers as well as visitors who wish to live it all Santorini uniqueness in a day.
Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies.
If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carrying a light jacket is advisable.
Don’t forget to bring your sun lotion and a hat.
Choose dark coloured bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the Sulfur Springs since the iron and sulfur can stain light-coloured materials.
The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
Your Best Choice
Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is the top choice for the best sailing experience in Santorini!
Let's discover what makes a sailing cruise with us such a memorable, delicious and fun experience:
- We employ the most experienced captains and crews on the island since 1991.
- We have a great fleet which includes motor yachts, catamarans and speed boats.
- We serve on board high quality food made with the finest local ingredients.
- Special menus (vegetarians, gluten free) are also available.
- Fish dishes- both on private and on semi-private cruises.
- Our vessels sail either from the Vlychada Marina or Ammoudi Bay.
- We offer the safest and fastest transfers.
- We offer great options and prices for private cruises.
Make a Request
For every question regarding our cruises, yachts, availability and our offers please do not hesitate to contact us. The staff of Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is at your disposal and ready to welcome you on board in one or more of our cruises!
Please note: Fields marked with *, are required.