Sunset Private Cruise with "Heaven Can Wait"
You can charter the speed boat Heaven Can Wait of Renieris Santorini Sailing Center for a private cruise at sunset time in Santorini. Enjoy the most spectacular of all Santorini attractions on board the amazing speed boat Heaven Can Wait. Other stops include, a swim at the Red Beach, pass by the White Beach, the beach of Mesa Pigadia, the Indian Face Mountain and the Lighthouse of Santorini.
Then another dive to the Sulfur Springs of the volcano as you enjoy the tastes on board and then we head to the church of Efta Paides, the Armeni Bay, the island of Agios Nikolaos. At the island of Thirassia now we visit the unique "Tripiti Spot" (famous for the big hole in the Mountain of where one can see all the way through to the other side!).
The cruise ends of course with none other than the on-board sunset spectacle that perfectly concludes a great day in Santorini.
- Maximum capacity: 6 passengers.
- As this cruise is private, you can add or remove stops according to your preferences, based on the weather and time limitations.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
Points of interest
The main points of interest of a Sunset Private Speedboat Cruise with Renieris Santorini Sailing Center.
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Complimentary dinner at traditional tavern at Thirasia Island with 3 meal choices to choose from. (vegetarian option available)
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- Snorkelling equipment
- Port Authority expenses
- All taxes
- Captain & crew
- Full insurance
Kindly note that the tips are NOT included!
- The view of Santorini’s Caldera from the sea, with its villages on the top of the cliffs resembling snowcapped peaks.
- All the little coves and bays not reachable from land.
- Take your dinner at a traditional tavern at Thirassia Island with 3 meal choices to choose from. (vegetarian option available)
- The refreshing feeling on your skin after swimming in the Sulfur springs.
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms.
- You will be guided by locals who will provide you with information on the history of Santorini and useful tips for your stay on the island.
Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies.
If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carrying a light jacket is advisable.
Don’t forget to bring your sun lotion and a hat.
Choose dark coloured bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the Sulfur Springs since the iron and sulfur can stain light-coloured materials.
The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
Your Best Choice
Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is the top choice for the best sailing experience in Santorini!
Let's discover what makes a sailing cruise with us such a memorable, delicious and fun experience:
- We employ the most experienced captains and crews on the island since 1991.
- We have a great fleet which includes motor yachts, catamarans and speed boats.
- We serve on board high quality food made with the finest local ingredients.
- Special menus (vegetarians, gluten free) are also available.
- Fish dishes- both on private and on semi-private cruises.
- Our vessels sail either from the Vlychada Marina or Ammoudi Bay.
- We offer the safest and fastest transfers.
- We offer great options and prices for private cruises.
Make a Request
For every question regarding our cruises, yachts, availability and our offers please do not hesitate to contact us. The staff of Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is at your disposal and ready to welcome you on board in one or more of our cruises!
Please note: Fields marked with *, are required.