Sunset Private Cruise with "Last Minute"
A private sunset cruise in Santorini is undoubtedly an experience that you can’t miss. If you want to live the magic of Santorini’s beauty in a fast and stylish way then the Renieris Santorini Sailing Center Sunset Private Cruise with the speedboat “Last Minute” is the perfect choice. There are two available options for this amazing experience, listed below.
Itinerary Option 1 (Santorini Island):
Starting from the bay of Ammoudi the sunset private cruise with Last Minute speedboat of Renieris Santorini Sailing Center will take you on a sailing experience all around Santorini where you will stop at the charming island of Thirassia for a delightful meal at a traditional tavern. Then the experience of the sunset on-board awaits for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
Itinerary Option 2 (Santorini Island, Ios Island):
The second option for a sunset private cruise with the speedboat “Last Minute” will take you even further. To be more precise we will sail off from Ammoudi bay and head to the golden sandy beach of Magganari in Ios island. Then we will return to enjoy a delicious meal at a beautiful tavern on the island of Thirassia and we will enjoy the exquisite sunset on- board from Ammoudi bay.
- Maximum capacity: 8 passengers.
- As this cruise is private, you can add or remove stops according to your preferences, based on the weather and time limitations.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
Points of interest
The main points of interest of a Sunset Private Speedboat Cruise with Renieris Santorini Sailing Center.
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- Snorkelling equipment
- Port Authority expenses
- All taxes
- Captain & crew
- Full insurance
Kindly note that the tips are NOT included!
- The view of Santorini’s Caldera from the sea, with its villages on the top of the cliffs resembling snowcapped peaks.
- All the little coves and bays not reachable from land.
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms.
- The refreshing feeling on your skin after swimming in the sulfur springs.
- You will be guided by locals who will provide you with information on the history of Santorini and useful tips for your stay on the island.
Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies.
If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carrying a light jacket is advisable.
Don’t forget to bring your sun lotion and a hat.
Choose dark coloured bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the Sulfur Springs since the iron and sulfur can stain light-coloured materials.
The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
Your Best Choice
Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is the top choice for the best sailing experience in Santorini!
Let's discover what makes a sailing cruise with us such a memorable, delicious and fun experience:
- We employ the most experienced captains and crews on the island since 1991.
- We have a great fleet which includes motor yachts, catamarans and speed boats.
- We serve on board high quality food made with the finest local ingredients.
- Special menus (vegetarians, gluten free) are also available.
- Fish dishes- both on private and on semi-private cruises.
- Our vessels sail either from the Vlychada Marina or Ammoudi Bay.
- We offer the safest and fastest transfers.
- We offer great options and prices for private cruises.
Make a Request
For every question regarding our cruises, yachts, availability and our offers please do not hesitate to contact us. The staff of Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is at your disposal and ready to welcome you on board in one or more of our cruises!
Please note: Fields marked with *, are required.