Cruise to Anafi Island with "Heaven Can Wait"
Enjoy a cruise with a speed boat in Santorini!
Renieris Santorini Sailing Center gives you the unique opportunity to sail to the serene island of Anafi. You start your day by embarking on the M/Y "Heaven Can Wait" at the Vlychada marina and in no time you reach the nearby island of Anafi, also known as the island of Kalipso. Here, you’ll enjoy golden sandy beaches and swim in beautiful turquoise waters!
First stop will be Kleisidi beach, closest to the Port of Anafi. Roukounas is known as a nudist beach so swimming there is up to you!
Anafi is surrounded by beautiful quiet beaches, so you get to choose which one you like most and stop for snorkelling, while our crew serves a light meal. You will pass under the steep mountain of Kalamos where the Monastery of Kalamiotissa stands 480 meters above sea level. Another stop for a refreshing swim at one of the beaches on the northern side of the island before you head back to the marina where our shuttle will be waiting to drive you back to your Hotel.
At the end of the cruise you will still have time to rest and get ready for a sunset dinner in one of the wonderful restaurants that Santorini has to offer!
- As this cruise is private, you can add or remove stops according to your preferences, based on the weather and time limitations.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
What is included
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Port Authority expenses
- All taxes
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- Cold delicacies, snacks, fresh salads from our farm and fruit
- Snorkelling equipment
- Captain & crew
- Full Insurance
What is not included
- Off-board activities on Anafi
"Heaven Can Wait"
The fast side of sailing!
"Heaven Can Wait" Speedboat Sunseeker 37
Enjoy the speedy side of sailing and charter the Speedboat Heaven Can Wait of Renieris Santorini Sailing Center for a private day or sunset tour in Santorini and even more, for cruises that reach as far as the tranquil Anafi Island, the exotic Koufonissia Islands or for a 10hours’ cruise to 4 islands. This speedboat is available only for private chartering and it is meant to offer you a sailing experience that you will never forget.
The M/Y “Heaven can wait” is a fine example of a 37 feet Sunseeker design in excellent condition throughout, having undergone a massive refit in 2014. The head-turning high range performance epitomizes the race-bred philosophy that underpins every Sunseeker. Refined hulls produce accelerated planning characteristics, while high technology materials allow for a lightweight and immensely strong construction. Together with new engine technology and attractive interiors that show an intelligent use of space (maximum capacity of 10 passengers), this craft will take you where you want to go, at speed and comfort. There is nothing quite like crossing the waves on a sunny day in a craft which is able to get you there and back in time for dinner.
You will love this yacht for:
- With a 37m/hr. cruising speed and a 42m/hr. final speed this is a craft that will take you where you want to go fast!
- If you value your time but still want to see Santorini’s main attractions, then this is the suitable Yacht for you.
- Excellent for those who are sensitive to the ups and downs of sailing yachts and catamarans on a slightly windy day.
- Recommended for a full-day cruise to the Cycladic islands.
- Suitable for transfers to your next destination if you wish to avoid the regular ferries and port waiting times.
Heaven Can Wait Speedboat Specifications
- Type of boat: MOTOR YACHT
- Model: TOMAHAWK
- Manufacturer: SUNSEEKER INT. LTD
- Length: 11,26 m \ 37 ft.
- Beam: 3,18 m \ 10’5’’ ft.
- Draft: 1,70 m \ 5’6’’ ft.
- Capacity: 10 passengers
- Cabins: 1
- Beds: 1 double
- Engine power: 2 x 300 KAD
- Water capacity: 1 TON
- Fuel tank capacity: 750 lit
- Showers in the interior: 1
- Main base: SANTORINI MARINA
Heaven Can Wait Speedboat Equipment
- Under deck
- CD player
- Battery charger
- Chart table
- Life raft
- 1 Yacht pack
- 14 adult life jackets
- 2 children life jackets
- Anchor with chain
- Swimming ladder
- Electric anchor windlass
- Bimini top
- Swim platform
- VHF Radio
- Windex (Wind Direction Indicator)
- Navigation charts
- Log speed
- Depth sounder
- Hot water
Points of interest
The Speed Boat Private Anafi Cruise by Renieris Santorini Sailing Center Points of Interest
- Kleisidi, Anafi
- Roukounas beach, Anafi
- Katelimatsa, Anafi
- Megas Potamos, Anafi
- Kalamos-Monastery of Kalamiotissa, Anafi
Why you will love this cruise
- You will swim in picturesque golden sand beaches, as well as ones covered in white pebbles.
- You will be free to relax away from the tourist crowds!
- The sheer speed of M/Y "Heaven Can Wait".
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms.
- Our friendly crew, ready to cater to your every need.
- Don't forget to bring your sunblock and a hat.
- Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
- If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carrying a light jacket is advisable.
Make a request
Your Best Choice
Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is the top choice for the best sailing experience in Santorini!
Let's discover what makes a sailing cruise with us such a memorable, delicious and fun experience:
- We employ the most experienced captains and crews on the island since 1991.
- We have a great fleet which includes motor yachts, catamarans and speed boats.
- We serve on board high quality food made with the finest local ingredients.
- Special menus (vegetarians, gluten free) are also available.
- Fish dishes- both on private and on semi-private cruises.
- Our vessels sail either from the Vlychada Marina or Ammoudi Bay.
- We offer the safest and fastest transfers.
- We offer great options and prices for private cruises.