Day Private Cruise with "Last Minute"
If you decide to live the dream of a Santorini cruise with the Renieris Santorini Sailing Center speedboat Last Minute then there are some options for you to choose from for a day private cruise. All the details for a cruise to remember are outlined below.
Starting from the bay of Ammoudi we sail all over the caldera landscapes and then we head to the Red and the White Beach, two beaches with different colours that are absolutely stunning and perfect examples of a volcanic, Santorini beach.
- Maximum capacity: 8 passengers.
- As this cruise is private, you can add or remove stops according to your preferences, based on the weather and time limitations.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
Points of interest
The main points of interest of a Day Private Speed Boat Cruise with Renieris Santorini Sailing Center
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- Snorkeling equipment
- Port Authority expenses
- All Taxes
- Captain & crew
- Full insurance
Kindly note that tips are not included!
Why you will love this cruise!
- The view of Santorini’s Caldera from the sea, with its villages on the top of the cliffs resembling snow-capped peaks.
- All the little coves and bays not reachable from land.
- The refreshing feeling on your skin after swimming in the Sulfur Springs.
- You will be guided by locals who will provide you with information on the history of Santorini and useful tips for your stay on the island.
- This cruise is ideal for speed and fun lovers as well as visitors who wish to live it all Santorini uniqueness in a day.
Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies.
If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carrying a light jacket is advisable.
Don’t forget to bring your sun lotion and a hat.
Choose dark coloured bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the Sulfur Springs since the iron and sulfur can stain light-coloured materials.
The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
Your Best Choice
Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is the top choice for the best sailing experience in Santorini!
Let's discover what makes a sailing cruise with us such a memorable, delicious and fun experience:
- We employ the most experienced captains and crews on the island since 1991.
- We have a great fleet which includes motor yachts, catamarans and speed boats.
- We serve on board high quality food made with the finest local ingredients.
- Special menus (vegetarians, gluten free) are also available.
- Fish dishes- both on private and on semi-private cruises.
- Our vessels sail either from the Vlychada Marina or Ammoudi Bay.
- We offer the safest and fastest transfers.
- We offer great options and prices for private cruises.
Make a Request
For every question regarding our cruises, yachts, availability and our offers please do not hesitate to contact us. The staff of Renieris Santorini Sailing Center is at your disposal and ready to welcome you on board in one or more of our cruises!
Please note: Fields marked with *, are required.